You don’t have to be resigned to getting sick this winter. Join Rebecca Rapaport Ness, L.Ac. for an evening gathering and discussion about how to stay healthy in the chilly Bay Area winter months.
when: Tuesday, January 11 from 06:30p to 7:30p
where: 84 Hill Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
We’ll talk about:
• Seasonal eating and lifestyle shifts
• CM views on staying healthy in the cold & damp
• Acupuncture, herbs, cupping and moxa
• Learn delicious recipes for warm winter foods
• Learn how to best ward off colds and flus
• Plus set yourself up to avoid springtime allergies
• Also, there will be plenty of time to ask questions and learn about your own individual health needs
There will be light refreshments and a comfy, homey space to gather and share wisdom. If you’re new to Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, this is a great opportunity to learn more in a casual setting.
Please RSVP by January 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you on January 11th!
In good health,